Friday, October 24, 2014

I NEED A MILLIONAIRE

Today am talking miracles...
Lately av been feeling depressed. I complited my highschool last year. I was expecting to join college this year. I unfortunately couldnt since my single mum couldnt support my fee. So hopefully av been waiting for a miracle from heaven. Having to work myself to sustain my teenage needs. So, one time i thought, the internet has a solution for everything. I google searched for scholarships and sponsers. Who would have guessed there were so many needy people out there? I dont know why but i didnt quit believe all those stories i read mine would be just another needy story. Am not a saint myself. But i trust my intelligence. No brag intended. So i kinda gave up. Thought of those millionaires and billionaires who get confused over how to spend. Yet all i needed to fulfil my dreams is less than a million. Not dollars. Shillings. How cheap yet expensive life can be. A miracle was all i could picture.
    Satan has his way of making us loose hope and our selfworth. He reminded me of my sins."Forget it" he told me. And my dreams were shattered.
    So today as I ly on my bed not knowing yet worried about tomorrow.  I post this post and hope a millionare somewhere will read it and decide to throw something at my poor self.

No comments:

Post a Comment