Monday, October 27, 2014

THE RESPONSE

Today allow me to respond to my 'I need a millionare post'

So, this post was a success... I mean, for all the wrong reasons. I dont mean to pull you leg. There aint no comments yet. But some reached out to me in the background.
I think you got me all wrong. I dont live in a hut fot God's sakes. I don't walk on bare foot. I never miss a meal. And if you smart enough to think about it. The fact that am a blogger doesnt make me as desperate as viewed on the post.
I dont believe in the myth "Money is the second god"
But, its important, its what you eat, its what you wear, what you give to God in church every sunday(Lord i dont mean to be disrespectful)
I was talking for myself and any other person affected.
I was being creative for God's sakes. Give me some credit. How am I supposed to market my blog??

I will be posting an inside view of what got to my nerves on the issues. Be sure to visit.
Yours truly,
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment